Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Turnout Pictures

So since I am gonna paint my horses I thought I would get a few pics of them.  Yesterday I turned them out early cause I wasn't getting home till Midnight and that's too long.  They were surprised and I got a couple good ones.
(Nita and Jessie)

(Easy)

(Easy, George and Jessie)

Today it was the regular 7 turnout and they were feisty lol.  Got a few fun ones but it was almost too dark but I sure love the color of the sorrels this time of year.
(Nita, Razz, George, Easy, Jessie)

(the sorrel herd and Razz)

(Not sure why George was chasin Nita away but Easy almost got in the way)


Gonna keep trying till I gotta go on the 2nd.

4 comments:

TeresaA said...

I love how sorrels look in the fall too. Irish is always at his most handsome this time of year.

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

You got a panoramic shot! That's fun.

Shirley said...

Do you have a telephoto lens? They are great for capturing action shots.

Mrs Shoes said...

Oh gosh yes - this time of year, my liver chestnut Morgans look like they are made of pieces ripped from the rays of the summer sun!
I really like dusky photos; good luck with your paintings.