Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Monday, December 26, 2016

Merry Christmas

This year we headed to my Mom and Clint's on Christmas Eve, we did the whole family thing that night and if we want to stay over we can.  We did.  And Christmas Day will be turkey day.  So I wasn't be home for a day or so but want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and hope its a fun and relaxing day no matter what you are doing.



















I thought I would share my Christmas decorating from this year, a little less than some years but I think its enough.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Merry Christmas Crystal and Neil!
You have some really neat ornaments! Love the Eeyore ones, wherever did you find them?

Crystal said...

I've been collecting over the years, I have many more but those are my favorites. The lightbulb one was painted I got at a craft sale its so unique