1. Cut! and lots of it. I now have the horse and am going consistently every Monday Wednesday and Friday for lessons and so hopefully by the end of march when winter series ends and summer series are getting started I will be good enough to actually be competitive. I'm not gonna say I wanna win every time (ya right I doubt I know its not possible) but just to be up there will make me feel like I'm actually doing it right.
(no pics of me cutting yet so here's cattle)
2. Clean out the old house. Big job but needs to be done. I am already half done now its just the hard stuff. Some will go in the garage when it gets built (all my horse stuff) some is going to a tack sale with me in Taber on the 11th. Some will come over here (crafts and stuff) and some will get given away and the rest to the garbage can.
(old house, new house)
3. Finish up some old crafts. I hate some so I will say which ones then it seems more doable. I'm working on a seed packet cross stitch, my Christmas table runner, my garden cross stitch, my coasters and hand warmers for the craft sale, hmm I'm sure there is more but having a brain freeze.
4. Sell some horses! I have way too many and as much as I love them all I cant deal with that many cause I don't want riding to be a job. So Bailey, Dee, Jess and maybe even Trio will go. That will leave me with 3 which should work perfect.
5. Bike from Banff to Canmore. We did that run in Banff last fall and was lots of fun and we saw bikers on the path and thought it would be a good trip. Its 12 miles I think so needs a little working our way up to it but should be fun.
And that's about it for this year. Keep it short and should be easier to be done. Lots of other stuff like get in shape, but I hate that kind of resolution it doesn't say much so I won't put it here.