Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Monday, January 11, 2016

Sunday Stills- A Day Late

This week for Sunday Stills was supposed to be our crafting space.  Well mines kinda a mumble jumble from moving and so its not really how I want it although I do have plans....haha I have plans for everything I think.  For now my old craft space in the basement of the other house, which is kinda mess as I been trying to go through it, still have a lot to do there.


(looking in from doorway, that was supposed to be desk space with bookshelfs up top)

(and the closet I took doors off so rubbermaids could fit in)

(and there is my desk with a bookshelf)

Anyways here t is the new house crafting space, for now sharing it with they hubby his big shelf and sorta his office until we get the garage built.
(from the closet, Neil's cupboard)

(towards the closet, probly do the same thing, 
I kinda wish we didn't get closets in the spare rooms)

(and my messy sewing area with projects going on)

And here are my plans for how its gonna look one day.

Maybe next week Ill actually be prepared and get it up on Sunday.

4 comments:

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

I know this is mainly a horse blog, but I hope you will share some of your sewing and crafts projects with us. I'm interested in that too.

Linda said...

My dream space would be a studio with lots of natural light and lots of other lights too.

Crystal said...

I sure can do that NuzzMuzz, I have no shortage of them.

And I agree Linda that's why that window will be so perfect and Im sure Ill put some task lighting in at some places, never thought of that, should put it on drawings, thanks.

lisa said...

It will be lovely when it is all done. You have your work cut out for you.