Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Fridays Hunt 4

Well I'm a day late again.  For Eden Hills Fridays Hunt, might as well be Saturdays hunt for me.  been a long week after going to the Dentist (hey I coulda used that for D) she did a lot of work and I had a 2 day headache afterwards, that was kinda miserable and lost a riding day out of it too :(  But I'm back together for now.

  Of course took me a long time to think of something that started with a D to get picures of, then on Monday I thought of deer, of course, well you know how that goes, no deer to be seen anywhere around when I want to see them.  Probly see them tonight haha.  But anyways I finally realized I go through Drumheller 3 times a week and they like Dinosaurs.  There is the Tyrell Museum of Paleontology there and if I had time I so woulda gone there to get some pictures but of course not.  So I got a few that were wandering around town ;)
(this guy looks better in the summer when vines are covering him)

(And the FasGas Protectors)

(My favorite one in town breaking out of the IGA)

And then the Weeks Favorite, I got while shooing Beautiful, I got our house, I sure like it with the frosty trees and the newness :)  And we got eaves troughs last week so when it all melted yesterday it went in them instead of straight down.

(You can still see the old house for a while yet)

And Beautiful, well had to go with Hoar frost for this one, I got a couple close ups, not my best ones ever but seeing as they were taken this week gotta go with what the week gives you.
(Tried to get some blue sky but pic when kinda fuzzy in the background)

(and this one looks like ice crystals)

All n all a good week and can't wait for next week :)

10 comments:

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Gotta love a town that puts dinosaurs up everywhere. Do you live near that national dinosaur park? I like your crystal photos. The bottom one had me thinking of Dr. Seuss' Whoville and imagining a whole bunch of Whovilles living on those branches.
The View from the Top of the Ladder

Ralph said...

I see that dinosaurs are far from extinct these days! One and two are peaceful so I am happy that the one on the IGA is encased by brick! Winter is peaceful - as it snows here today, tomorrow's morning after the snowstorm look without tire tracks or cars to disrupt the fresh and lovely just fallen snow...

Anonymous said...

So glad you joined in with Friday's Hunt! Those are some pretty awesome dinosaurs! I love the last one. Your oustide wintery pictures are great. It's easy to like winter when it's that pretty.

Shirley said...

Sorry to hear you were feeling bad enough to miss a riding day. The Dino's are pretty cool there, I remember many years ago visiting Dinosaur park and seeing where John Ware's cabin was.

Crystal said...

Drumheller is a couple hours from Dinosaur Provincial Park, we are halfway there, sad to say I actually have never been there. Would love to go, maybe even take the horses(if I'm allowed, no one seems to know if I am). John Ware's cabin is actually on a neighbors place and they host stuff down there, never been there either, guess I should get out more.

Gattina said...

Very nice pictures for the theme ! The snow covered branches are beautiful !

Linda said...

I,love going on Dino hunts in Drum...I keep saying I'm going to do one day just to sight see.

lisa said...

Wow, pretty amazing, I would have to take quite a few looks when I came across a dinosaur on a wall, those last couple of pictures were really pretty.

Sylvia said...

Crystal, Those are great dinosaurs!! First one is a bit naked. Thanks for sharing. Sylvia D.

Candy C. said...

Nice shots of the hoar frost, we don't get that here. I LOVE the dinosaur breaking out of the IGA, too funny!! What a lovely shot of your house too. :)