Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Sunday Stills -- Home

Well Linda over at Just Another Day on The Prairie has started up a Sunday Stills again, and I am glad, give me a reason to take pictures :)  Even though I only have my old phone it works well enough, especially for outside pictures.  This weeks challenge was home and I took all my pics today with the frost and the sun shining.  Sure makes it look pretty with frost, even when its cold.

(Front view, including the lawn)

(My other home, the arena)

(I love our driveway)

(Frost was super thick)

(But so pretty against the blue sky)

(Our tree with the hawks nest in)

(the whole yard from the driveway)

(and getting closer can see the house)

Got a couple here that were not home really but they are cool so got included :)


4 comments:

Country Gal said...

Beautiful photos ! We here in southwestern Ontario are still green and getting rain today . Christmas day is to me sunny and mild , snow that stays is not in the cards for us for a while apparently ! Thanks for sharing , Have a good day and a Merry Christmas .

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

I see all that snow and think, "Wow! No weeds to pull." Nice photos.

Janice Grinyer said...

Those are absolutely gorgeous PHOTOS!!!!

Wishing you and yours and all the critters a very happy Christmas over there! xoxo

Shirley said...

It's a winter wonderland!