Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas 2015

So this year everything s happening at Christmas, all for the good too :)  I'm pretty well all ready this year, although we had to go out last night to the neighbors to get some brown sugar cause somehow I run out....oops.  Oh well it was a good excuse for a visit anyways.  That meant everything was in order.
(Christmas tree is up and all presents are wrapped)

(baking is done)

We are heading to my Moms this afternoon for the big get together that wont be as big this year which I will like better, and then we are staying over and going to Calgary in the morning for stockings and appetizers at my sisters house.  Then we are heading out back home and my Mom and Clint are gonna come out too and stay for a couple days.  That will be nice, they haven't seen our new house yet and so now they can.
(Stocking hung by the chimney)

(table is ready for when we get back)

Other than that its cold, no Christmas ride for me this year I guess :(  but that.s OK I will make up for it on a warmer Christmas.  Maybe New Years this year.  so with that I will say

Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

4RRanch said...

Merry Christmas to you too.

Janice Grinyer said...

Oh, I love your tree!!! Its gorgeous!

We've become the instigators of Christmas now in the family, since our parents have passed on. Did not realize how EXHAUSTED they were when we would show up on their doorstep :D I guess I have to start to pace myself as the head parent, starting in the summer LOL such pressure..

Anyhow, Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you and yours, Crystal, and congrats on the new handsome athletic guy in your life :)