Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Friday, August 21, 2015

Dissapointed

So I got an email from the guy who has Chili and it doesnt sound good.  She was good for the first couple weeks and then she got a cinch gall and he tried riding her and she didn't like that so he gave her time off and I paid board for her and he said he wanted her back where she was.  Well that was a month ago and he has asked me to come get her.  Hes put in more time than I paid for and it really seems to bother him.  He's thinking it might be ulcers but even so he's not sure he'd spend the money/time on her. 

I don't know what to do.  Do I cut my losses or hope some ulcer medication works and she gets over it? He said she's good 3 days and then has a bad day.  Ugh I had so much hope for her even though I think I would like Trio better cause she's calmer but still not what I was hoping for.

Guess I will go and see her and decide then.  Pretty sad about it.

But in better news I get to go help move cows this weekend :)

No comments: