Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Monday, January 12, 2015

Reindeer

Well I got a pair of reindeer horns on a headband at the dollar store this winter and thought I would put them on the horses.  2 days before Christmas I finally remembered them and after a ride I put them on Jess.  Not sure she was that impressed with them lol (they are not tight I made sure the tops of the horns move a lot though it probly felt weird it did to me when I had them on)  Of course she liked them more as I was feeding her treats.  I like the look of Bailey in the background wondering what I'm doing now.






Haha was fun.  Wanted to get better pics and on all horses but I forgot till it was too late, maybe next year.

2 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

too cute!

Country Gal said...

Cute photos ! Thanks for sharing , Have a good week !