Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Razz Pictures

Haven't been feeling well this past week or two but on the 27th it was a super nice day and the ponies were resting in the sun and I got some cool ones of Razz, including when I woke her up :)  Her coat is super soft and the black is so warm in the sun, I can see why she was sleeping.  I am doing the horsemanship challenge with her this year and I can't wait till tomorrow when it starts but I probly wont ride if it don't warm up a bit.











4 comments:

lisa said...

Glad to hear you are feeling a little better. Razz is beautiful. Good luck in the clinic.

Shirley said...

Awww she's a pretty girl! Hope you get some riding time in on her- we are under a winter storm watch for the next few days.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

she sure is a good looking mare! Hope you get feeling better

4RRanch said...

Wow, how clean a fluffy and what good conformation. Mine are all covered in mud. To answer your pickle question, it was dependent on who found it. I gave that sister a book on tree decorating.