Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Monday, October 6, 2014

Visitor

We had this guy visit our yard.  I walked out towards my truck and it looked like the grass was moving and something big was there, never thought much of it probly the cat.  And then next thing I knew he was sitting on the fence post.  Weird to see them on the ground he musta had a mouse or gopher or maybe even a snake, but whatever he wasn't too worried about me from across the yard and so I got my camera and got a pic of him watching me.


5 comments:

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

Oh wow. It is so hard to photograph owls around here. They come out mostly at dusk and either hide or fly. One night we were leaving home and noticed two owls perched on our roof. I wanted to run in the house to get my camera, but as soon as I had the thought, they were gone.

Country Gal said...

Nice shot ! It is hard to get photos of Owls as they are so skittish and mostly out at night . Thanks for sharing , Have a good day !

Shirley said...

Very special!

lisa said...

Fantastic! That is a great picture, and had to be wonderful to see it in person!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

great shot