Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Thursday, August 14, 2014

So Busy

So Its been super busy around here, had my nephews out working for a couple weeks and then a one day clinic with Razz and now I'm in a 4 day clinic with Jessie and next week we are on our way to Fort St John.  I do have some blogs in the works just haven't had the time to get them finished but its coming and I didn't forget about you guys I will be in catch up mode here as soon as stuff slows down a little bit.

Just a sneak peak of the prairie chicken we saw camouflaged in the grass last week.

2 comments:

lisa said...

Busy, and boy, do I understand! I have not been really blogging like I used to. I guess life takes over and you do what you can when you can.

Shirley said...

Looking forward to blog posts on the clinic.
Busy is good, as long as it includes the horses!