Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Saturday, July 12, 2014

A Trip to the Creek

Usually while Stampede is on the saskatoons in the creek are ready for picking.  We went down to check on them and they are not ready, a few are close but another week I expect till the majority are ready but we wandered around and looked at other stuff too.



Saw some creek hills that had yellow sunlight on them while the bottom was in the shade and looked so green still


Saw a foxglove like flower that was growing wild

And I think a bluebell, although was pretty pale, almost purple

And a bird I didn't recognize sitting in the old garden

Lots of Silver Willow

And some young whitetail deer

Was a good trip, the mosquitoes weren't even that bad