Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Busy Day

We sent out 45 cow/calf pairs to the community pasture and I took a pic and the calves are looking good and healthy :)  The big one was dry and we just wanted her to be in for the sale in a couple days.


Kali was posing by the fence when I was out there too so she got her pic taken too


And that evening we headed to the neighbors to vaccinate his cows and brand his calves, he only had 14 so it didn't take very long but he is always good help for us so we try to help him too.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I nominated you for the Liebster Award!

http://horseshoesandhearts.blogspot.com/2013/06/liebster-blog-award.html

CDH said...

Great photos. Your calves look great. They are going to the sale also?

lisa said...

Someday I am hoping to visit a ranch and i want to learn how to rope and hopefully a few to other things.