Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sundsy Stills -- Old Barns

This week we had to find old barns.  Not such an easy project in my area.  For the life of me I could not think of where one was, then the thought came to me I probly pass one everyday on my way to ride.  So I go out there and get a picture.

Oops its actually the house, so I look across the yard and sure enough I am sure one of these, probly the shorter longer one is a barn.  But its so droopy in the middle it hardly looks higher than the fence.  And no way I can get there unless I walk the half mile in deep snow, and that wasn't gonna happen, so here it is.

For more check out Sunday Stills.

11 comments:

Janice said...

Looks good to me. Looks cold out there. It's cold here,as cold as it's been all winter. I guess it had to happen eventually but the sky is a brilliant blue and has been for count' em ....3 whole days in a row......I'll take it.

cheyenne jones said...

Looks good or me too, love that cold blue colour in the shot.

Eva said...

Great looking picture. It looks like everything is falling apart over there. I wouldn't have walked through the snow either. :-)

Shirley said...

Wouldn't look like a prairie pic if it was close up! Love the pastel colours.

Linda said...

I agree with Shirley. I often wonder what the history is in these fallen down places.

Ed said...

Great shots, that looks brutally cold out there..:-)

aurora said...

Great photo's & barns!!

4RRanch said...

love the subtle pink and blue effects

Judy Johnson said...

Looks like you live in my kind of country! Nice job with your photos!

Martine said...

I think the house/barn shot is great!
And yeah, it looks cold.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Brrr! Looks very cold!
Needs some sunshine to warm everything up. lol!

~Lisa