Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Equestrian Challenge Day 13

Day 13- Most Embarrassing moment

Most Embarrassing Moment.  Well  I dunno.  I have stuck my foot in my mouth so many times that I just forget about it and move on now.  Although I do remember when I have done stupid things, like when I fell off Gypsy and I knew my saddle was loose and I didn't tighten it and of coarse it slipped.

Or golly I don't even remember anymore.  Not sure if that's cause I am getting old or cause I just don't get as embarrassed as I used to get.  Now I try to be more careful about what I say (don't always work, lol)  But since I cant remember any bad moments, hmm I am sure there are some and they will come to me as soon as I hit publish!

1 comment:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

I have had a few, not planning to re live 'em though LOL