Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Seaworld

Today I skipped out of Sunday Stills cause the archived pics I wanted were not on this computer.  And we headed to Seaworld.  It was kinda a cool place.  The grounds were kinda confusing to get around, but the animals and shows were really cool.  We watched the Shamu show first off and that was really neat.  They are really big!






We also saw penguins and dolphins and puffins and sharks, we got to go in a tunnel that went under where they swim.  And the Cirque De Mar was pretty cool.






  And we got to touch starfish (they are hard) and manta rays and snails.



And we took a few pics around the park.  They have a Sesame Street area which was a surprise to me that they were associated with Seaworld, and they had Furry photos, but there was no Ernie so we just skipped by it.  And the boys went on a couple rides but we didn't cause we didn't want to get wet, and they really did get soaked.





And tomorrow we are back to Universal for our second day and we are taking our waterproof cameras so we can go on all the rides.  We got a southern California City Pass which was a big savings and it included 2 days at Universal, Seaworld, 2 days at Disneyland and 1 day at California Adventures.

2 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Sea world was my fav when I was there as a kid!

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

That city pass sounds like a smart way to bring more business to the local amusement parks. People will pick out which parks they like best and probably come back to them. When I was growing up, and probably still, there were these three day and two night packages at Disneyland and the Disneyland hotel. The kids I knew who got to do that had enough time to ride every attraction in the park. The parents would just let the kids take the monorail into the park whenever they felt like it, because no one worried about kidnapping or gang violence back them. It was paradise.

My parents would only take us for one day, and we had to plan out ahead which 4 rides we wanted to go on, because the lines were so long that it would literally take all day just to get on 4 of them. Then we'd return a few years later and pick 4 other rides. I always wished they'd give me more time.