Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Riding Out

Yesterday we hauled out to a friends place and rode out.  It was such a beautiful day!  The temp was only about 11 C but there was no wind and it seemed warm.  I wore a long sleeve shirt and a hoodie.  We rode out for about 2 hours and it was very pretty.  It was a different way that I had never been before and the views into the river were pretty cool and I brought my camera.  Although i did discover since Jessie holds her head so low when we ride I need to put the camera on the saddle horn to get her ears in pics or all I get is the ground.








6 comments:

cheyenne jones said...

Beautiful.

Louisa Valentina; said...

Absolutely beautiful! The winter in Alberta this year has been pretty perfect, (aside from that one little -40 hiccup).

Country Gal said...

Fantastic photos !

Shirley said...

Nice shots of the river breaks, what a nice day for riding. I spent it doing yard work :0(

Paint Girl said...

What a pretty place to ride! It looks so strange seeing all the yellow grass, we have nothing but super green grass growing like crazy!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

nice photos! Looks like a great ride