Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Jessie

Over the last couple days I have gotten some pretty good pics of Jessie, not sure why she was being so cooperative so I could take the pics, but she did. It sure is easier to get nice pics of her when she is shedded out (mostly) and has no blanket on.





I had to laugh at these pics, I went to catch Jessie and Dude comes running up and all excited and behind him comes Jessie head down and relaxed, lol.




And she also met the foal and the foals mom, who didn't really like her but it was funny cause after she pinned her ears she didn't really know what to do when Jessie didn't leave.  I just called her and she went back to eating grass.  Its funny how she knows her name and when she is doing something she shouldn't.






5 comments:

lisa said...

Great pictures, you did some great shots!

Anonymous said...

Nice photos - looks like a nice mare . . .

Country Gal said...

Awesome photos ! She seems like a smart girl and a pretty one to ! Have a good day !

Shirley said...

I can just imagine how cute she was as a foal.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

She sure is a pretty girl