Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Deer

I changed by Internet browser the other day to Google Chrome and I have to say I love it, don't know why I stayed with Internet Explorer so long.  Except maybe it was familiar and easy.  But wow chrome is so much faster and easier and with less crashes as well, so I am sticking with it for now.  But in the meantime of course all my favorites were stored in IE and now I am having trouble trying to find them.  It also made me realize my blog list on the sidebar is way out of date, there are blogs on there that I don't read anymore, lots I do read that aren't there, and some who don't post anymore are still on there.  So while finding my favorites I will be trying to update that as well.

Just had to share these couple pics of the deer that are coming in our yard at night.  They are kinda a nuisance and they are getting braver and braver cause they used to wait till after dark till they ventured in, but this was still pretty light out.
But thier hearing is still pretty spot on cause as soon as Neil touched the door handle to open the door, they were gone!

6 comments:

Shirley said...

I've been using Chrome for a few years, I love it. Interesting that you have mule deer, I thought they were more shy than white-tails- apparently not!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

they sure are bold! I had to switch to chrome in order to view and comment on some of my favorite blogs , I like it

Country Gal said...

Yup skittish little critters arent They ! Great shots , congrats on moving to google chrome . We have been with google for years, havent had any problems ! Have a great day !

cheyenne jones said...

I have been using Chrome for the last few years also! Its very good, fast and efficient. IE was poor in comparison.
Dont know why? But it was always crashing.
Pictures are also quickly retrieved and posted using chrome.

Reddunappy said...

I use both IE7 and Google Chrome.
some things work better on each.
ie Pogo scrabble, will not work right on google chrome?? Most everything else does though.

We often get Blacktails in our yard.

Rising Rainbow said...

I'm going to have to try Chrome. I had heard of it but didn't realize it was a browser. IE makes me crazy and Firefox even worse. Thanks for the heads up on this, also for your support throughout my illness. You guys (my blogging buddies) have kept me going.....