Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Antelope

As I was coming home last week from my Massage I thought I should stop and get some pictures fro Sunday Stills and as I was taking them, an antelope popped over the hill.

They are so curious, I think he had to see what was going on.

So I took a few pictures of him and as I watched him walk down the hill, I noticed he had a few females with him. 

Well the females started going up the other hill, and all the sudden I noticed a whole lot more.

It sure was kinda neat to see that many all together.

So I just kept taking pictures, first they run one way

Then turned back and run the other way

Then back the first way again

It was kinda funny that the females all wanted to run and the male waited till they were running then he would go really fast and get ahead of them and stop them or turn them.

He wasn't near as worried about me being there as they were.

4 comments:

Country Gal said...

Fantastic photos. Thats a rare sight for us here ! Have a wonderful eve.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Wonderful shots!

Shirley said...

Must be the rutting season for them, like it is for the elk. That's a nice sized male, I really like that last photo.

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, they are beautiful! And those fields in the background are a perfect backdrop. We see a lot of Elk in the spring and fall, but not many this summer.
~Ranch Girl Diaries~