Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Stills--Old Churches and Graveyards

This week Sunday Stills is old Churches and Graveyards.  I spent most of the week at home so I have no recent pics even though I had planned to get the churches at Dorothy and Homested graveyard, was not to be this week.  I am feeling better now, so maybe i will go get photos of them and post them later this week.

This one is in San Juan, not sure what kind of church, but nice anyways:

This is a graveyard from some small village in St. Kitts that we seen on the Sugar Train:


Then this small Anglican Church in St Kitts.


And this graveyard at the fort in San Juan:

 
Thats all I have for this week, kinda nice to look at something warm again as well.  For more check out Sunday Stills.

9 comments:

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

I wonder if anyone has even done a photo book of churches from around the world. I'm sure it's been done, because there's nothing new under the sun, but looking at your photos and seeing others from different parts of the U.S. is really interesting.

Shirley said...

When I was in Mexico many years ago, I went to the cathedral in each town I visited. Some amazing architecture in them. I like your last photo.

5 Starr's Farm said...

Hi Crystal, these are great pictures for the challenge. Your trip sure sounds and looks wonderful, warm sounds really good. Glad your feeling better.

Ed said...

Great shots from sunny Puerto Rico..:-)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Wonderfully interesting photos of unique churches :)

~Lisa

aurora said...

Nice shots. The first church must be very tall, really stands out against the blue sky.

Country Gal said...

Nice shots.
I like the old country churches in the towns and villages we have around here as well they are beautiful such history.The churches in England , Irland and Scottland are amazing to they have tons of history. Have a great day !

Janice Grinyer said...

neat shots - i love the domes on the churches..

the cemeteries must be so crowded on an island - never really thought about that before!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Nice selection of photos..I really like the lonely looking on..the one with all the long grass:)