Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday January 2, 2011

Well I have made a few decisions.  First off Shirley asked if I am taking Razz in the cutting show.  And yes she is the one I decided to take, but we are not going to compete this weekend cause we haven't had enough practice getting a cow out of the herd.  We are going up on Friday to practice and after the show Saturday we will practice again.  Then in two weeks is another show and we will probly compete then.  Jardi figures the cutting part is good, but we don't have enough cows to practice the herd, and its hard to cut if you can't get a cow out of the herd.

So with that decided, I feel like I can relax again for a few days.  I have also decided Gypsy is not a horse I want to ride, although I rode her today and she was awesome.  I rode in a curb bit ans we did circles and rollbacks and figure eights at a walk and trot and she was amazing, I forget how nice she can be.  If I just wanted a horse to ride, she would be it, especially on the trails cause you can just relax on her and she will just wander along.  So I thought I would list her for sale again and already a friend's friend is interested, so we will see.

I also rode Tom and he has a pretty good bite mark on his back so I didn't ask much, but he was pretty good for Tom.  He acts like a colt with a couple rides on him until you catch him off guard and then he is really nice, so I just been asking without prepping and he's a little better.  I sure would like to try him on the flag, cause apperently Jardi said his dad (Annies Cat) scored a 77 while she was watching, she said it was pretty good, one of the better gos.  I guess the top score possible is 80, so 77 is  pretty decent. 

This is the message I get whe I go to upload pics, I may have to break down and buy the storage I guess.

Loading...Whoops! You're out of space. Purchase more storage.


Photos are stored in your Picasa Web Albums account and are included in your 1 GB free quota for photos. Additional storage you purchase is shared between Gmail, Picasa Web Albums, and Google Docs, and is in addition to your free quota
 
GRRR... blogger.

4 comments:

Country Gal said...

Everything is free with blogger here , and works great dont get why it isnt in your neck of the woods, thats strange ! You are lucky to be able to be around and have horses. I enjoy your horse stories and blog. I miss having horses but just cant afford them right now ,one day I will be back in the saddle again ! Have a great day !

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Crystal can you just upload direct from your computer ,I do and it never costs me? Gypsy sounds like a good sort, hopefully she will sell to someoen who will really enjoy her

Linda said...

You can upload to Flickr or Photobucket and post the pic's here too.

Anonymous said...

On Wordpress they are right up front about how much space you have and give you updates on how much you have used so far. I wish Blogger had done that for me and I wouldn't have switched. Wordpress accepted my whole blogger site and didn't add it to my allowance for pictures. I really like Wordpress plus I'm not finding my pictures all over the internet from Google either.