Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Tom and Razz and Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone!

This year we are going to my mom and Clints for Christmas Eve, then stay over and go to Calgary to my Grandpas on Chritmas Day then i will stay over and go boxing day shopping with my sister.  It should be lots of fun although I would like to finish early so I can go riding, lol.  I have been impoving and having so much fun with Razz I just want to ride her all the time. 

Although today we hit a roadbump, but I asked Jardi to watch us to see what is going on.  Not sure if its me asking wrong or her not doing it or what, but its frusterating.  We are working on counterbending and going with her head right she is awesome and left is horrible, she tries to go backwards or around in tiny circles, anything but the correct way.

The top two pics are of Tom, and the bottom on of my Christmas tree with all the presents underneath.

6 comments:

Linda said...

Now I know what Tom looks like. Merry Christmas to you and Neil and all the very best in 2011!!!!

BridgeEtta said...

Wishing you guys a happy Christmas.

Paint Girl said...

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

Rising Rainbow said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Tom is a cutie. And your Christmas tree is beautiful! Lots of presents under there, too. I bet you all were busy unwrapping for hours. haha!

Merry Christmas!
~Lisa

Janice Grinyer said...

that tree has had a "Christmas explosion" lol underneath...From what i know that counterbending issue is one that someone else has to get on and ride, then you watch, to see if its a communication issue or a training issue...