Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cute Christmas

There was sooo many cute things that happened over Christmas I had to so a seperate post on them.  Like Rupert sleeping on the couch with the stockings.

And Rupert hanging in a stocking, lol.

And the cat playing with a catnip ball.

And Cheyenne in a stocking.

And Cheyenne playing with her new toy.

And Rupert sleeping on Heidis lap.

And Diamond trying my boots on.

And actually standing up in them, even though they are about as tall as her legs.

So much cuteness occuring, I had to share :)


6 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

pretty adorable! thanks for sharing!

Linda said...

I take it that those are your mom and your sister and do you guys ever look alike!!!! All the very best in 2011 too b.t.w.!

BridgeEtta said...

Good thing the tops to those boots aren't any taller eh? She right wanting to be like you, you're awesome. Happy New Year C.

Cheyenne said...

Animals and children make life so much cuter.

Happy New Year, friend!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Awwwww, is anything cuter than adorable animals and sweet kids? I don't think so. :D

~Lisa

Janice Grinyer said...

yes i agree; cuteness is just oozing from these photos :D!