Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Rained Out!!

Well we never got branded today. We had everything ready, but I was kinda suspicious, so I only had the meat cooked, everything else was waiting to be put together. The riders we supposed to come at 3, but were here by 2:30, so they went out and just as they got the cows in, the rain started, so they let them back out. We called everyone else and just sat around and visited for a while. So far we have 7/10th of rain, so it sounds like at least it was worthwhile.

We were gonna put it off till tomorrow, but sounds like weather will be bad for a couple more days, so we might not go till next Wednesday, good thing my meat can be frozen and reheated!

2 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Good that you got the rain, we are expecting a bit more here this W/E. hope so

BridgeEtta said...

I need the rest so I like the rain . . . a lot!