Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Well so much has happened since I posted last.

1. I took my first rid of the year outside with Bailey this year. We went on a trail ride on Friday and it was really good, Bailey thought there were horse eating monsters behind the trees, but we checked it out, and it was good after that. She was kinda bad trying to head home all the time, but nothing serious, and we figured it out before it was time to head home, she figured its easier just to do what I ask.
I got pictures, but they are on the blackberry and not sure how to get them out of there.

2. We made teddy bears on Saturday. Mine turned out like a old man.

It was a lot more fun than I thought it would be, we got more patterns (including a horse) that I might have to try in my spare time.

3. I went down to Cardston today and finally bought a horse trailer!!! I am so excited! It is a three horse with a tack room (that will be so nice, no more sweaty horse smell in my truck )


It has been a busy weekend and tomorrow is trimming day, should be fun.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

The teddy bear does look like an old man- he's cute! Nice horse trailer. I'd like to replace my stock trailer with a 2 or 3 horse with dividers so that I can haul my stallion with other horses. .... someday.....

Crystal said...

ya I been looking for a long long time and i finally found one that I could pull with a half ton and was in my budget, I am so excited about it!