Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Dinosaur

Yesterday we went back to Drum cause my mom and husband we bowling there so we met them and had supper with them and Clint won the tournament!!



But the picture I wanted to get was:



They made giant mittens for the Giant Dinosaur!!

It was sooo cool. And since we had never been up in him, we thought why not go. Its a long ways up. I got Neil posing inside:



And me in his mouth!



All in all, it was fun, but i think the pictures from the mouth of the dinosaur would be way better in the summer when the river is flowing and the trees and grass are green.



And this afternoon, I was outside cause it was so warm and Im not sure its not too warm, cause our grass is turning green all over the lawn:

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Cool shot from Dono's mouth! Lookit them teeth! Maybe you could tell your US readers why there is a dinosaur in Drumheller?
And the warm weather- enjoy it while you can! Winter lasted til May last year!