Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Blogger

Hi everyone!!!

I thought I would just start a blog just to write down what I have been working on with the various horses I have been riding.
Right now I am riding a 3 year old paint horse named Razz that is very sensitive, and a 6 year old gray mare named Princess that I am having trouble getting into a lope. I just got Princess at the end of october in a trade and she is very sweet and gentle (lazy).
Last Wednesday we went to get the horses teeth checked and Razz needs hers done, but the vet never wanted to sedate her because shes bred, so she wont get done till spring.
Not sure when I will ride this week because of the cold weather, but I will try to blog anyways.

No comments: