Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Finally

Well I finally figured out how to make my blog pretty. The real sad part about it is that it was soo easy, I just am not very computer litterate most of the time I am just muddling along.

My little Gypsy girl worries me sometimes, she doesnt care to hang around with the bunch fro whatever reason, but I dont like it when I go out there and there are only 4 horses out of five visible. So out across the fiels I go at -26 to see if anything is wrong. Of course as I get out there she is just happily pawing through snow and eating, she comes over and is walking fine and not cold or thin, I think she was making her way back to the water, just not in any big hurry like everyone else.

While I was out there, I looked back at the house and saw the bulls needing hay, but eating every morsel that was left



I also saw what a snow angel should look like, although it was hard to get a picture of the whole thing from on the ground



On my way back the other horses, especially Belle and Dinero were giving me a look like "where'd you come from?"



Have a happy New Year everyone and may all your wishes come true!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Happy New Year! It sure looks cold there- brrrr! We are around zero here today. My Velvet filly is like that, always hanging out by herself; I think it's because she is at the bottom of the pecking order, and doesn't care to be bossed around.